Friday, April 11, 2008

Late iszzzzzzzzzz!!!!

So ... this evening has been spent comforting a friend. And I didn't get round to doing dinner this afternoon so here I am again wiv a late meal.

What did I write earlier on .. except that Blogger was experiencing problems again .. but it looked as if they were doing a few tweaks here and there on the site rather than there being anything wrong.

But ... still .. remembering the changes last time .. I thought I'd better be careful!! And trotted off to find another blogspace ... I've long since lost the one I put up before.

I think I mentioned that another book found a home yesterday .. trotting along happily after one of the ones before. The books are great .. they just underline what I know can happen. Well, it's all over the place .. isn't it .. but it's nice to have the book on the shelf.

Sometimes when I've got a cold or the pain and tiredness are bugging me .. I kinda try pushing what I know away. It never really works .. but it's nice to have the book there all the same .. it's like a mirror of some of the facts.

After talking yesterday I sat and thought again. About the bigger picture .. why there is anything though that's really .. why there is anywhere.

Why should there be anywhere. That's the question past why should there be anything isn't it. Why should there be anywhere at all. Or before it ... lol!!!!

I mean just thinking through all this yet again makes it obvious that what the book has to say is nowhere near as complex for its existance to be true as for there to be what we can observe one way or another .. that which is more tangeable.

If you had to explain one or the other the book just shows that there is more than we are often aware of, but, having to understand that there is anywhere at all and then to follow that up with the follow on from there is much more complex.