Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Yesterday!!! well, and today!!!

Managed to walk a few bus stops yesterday .. it wasn't easy but I thought I'd give it a go. Not feeling so well today .. felt very pleased to have me anti sickness pills on hand. Think there must be a bug going round. I sneezed last night .. just a little one .. and wasn't sick .. woo hoo .. I always wonder if I'm going to be but it doesn't happen that much now.

Got a nice hippyish top in Warwick and picked up a couple of books from one of the secondhand bookshops there .. on yoga again. They're interesting to me cause they're the ones, or very similar ones, that I read back in the 70s. I looked at the Observer books they had there too .. you know the little pocket size ones .. they brought back lots of memories too. I think my aunts must've bought them for me .. I had space and natural history ones that I remember. Certainly sent the years rolling away!!!! Was pleased to see the yoga books were still there .. it's not just reading them for the physical exercices but also the philosophy that goes along with it.

Pottered into the health shop there to say hi too .. its ages since I've been there. And got back by bus.

Think I might've over done things a bit though!!! I've got to be careful because I still don't seem to be well enough for my illness to start being very problematic if I'm not careful.

Saw quite a few staff from the usual ward I'm in .. they seemed to be happy yesterday .. very smiley. And the people in the League of Friends shops too. I was too late to meet the chapel people.

Just waiting for me meal to cook now. Done and marked off me meds.