Tuesday, April 08, 2008

friends

I've been tired these last few days ... I mean really tired at times .. falling asleep all over the place and at any time. Not really doing much I guess .. except sleeping for a few minutes then waking up again .. trying to prop the eyelids up and doing it all again.

Me friends back home have been reading the books from The Works too .. we've talked about it all a lot. Guess we haven't exchanged that many experiences .. been more talking about the possibilities that things like that could mean. Right from the start they believed what was happening because they know me so there wasn't that much of a need to keep on about it. Though I'd always discuss things with someone. I was the one who had problems coming to terms with the possibilities.

Noticed in NS they were talking about possibilities and non possibilities too last week ... haven't got round to reading it yet .... just been too tired but I will soon. Looked a really interesting magazine. Guess they'll be talking about time travel and things like that and the possibilities of different planes of existance.

I've been thinking about my friends in the waking times quite a lot in the last few days.We're such a mixed bunch .. in age and interests. I value them very much and I know, almost wrote ... it seems .. that they feel the same. I've been tired and a wee bit out of it these last days and've been wondering/worrying about what it would be like if they drifted away, weren't around. I know I was tired and something had happened that brought back memories of that women who was around when I first became ill. I found out though that I wasn't the only one who had thoughts like that drifting across the mind sometimes though.

Friends are important. Doesn't matter if they're older, younger ..same age even (wot a thought!!) parents, aunties,sons, daughters, uncles, nans, brothers, sisters, granddads, partners, etc, people from outside the family. It's good to have people u can trust and talk things over with.

They've just been on my mind quite a bit over the last few days.