Saturday, April 05, 2008

Whoops .. off to bed ... now!!

And for people who don't believe in this kind of stuff .. the NDEs etc .. that people have had. Well, I doubt if anything except your own experiences will change your mind ... lol!!!!! Maybe u will .. maybe u wont .. only time will tell .. and only your own experiences will change your mind.

A friend said I should make that totally obvious.

I thought I had .. seems as if I've been saying that for ages now.

Well, I'm totally aware if I gave details ... it would make no difference ... because it's all been said before ... only this time with details about me!!!!

lol

What has happened though is that it's given people who do know about all this a couple more things to add to their collection and they can go out and get the bargain book if they want to if its available near them .. or discuss these things with people with like minds .. or listen to radio programmes ... or watch tv programmes ... or ... whatever!!!

It's kinda impossible that there's anybody out there who doesn't know anyone whose had these experiences. I guess if they still don't believe any of it .. they don't believe anyone!!! So on that point alone it'd be pointless me saying any more. The logic .. Everyone else whose said anything is lying .. but I'm not even though you might not believe a word I say either .. cause if everyone else is lying .. I'd be the only person really having these experiences .. and by everyone I mean the many NDEs that people have related that have changed there way of life in ways that can be seen .. down to all the people who are happy with their "proofs".. I would be the only person out of those who could possibly be telling the truth .. or would make them believe this .. it would also seem to proove that they must then think that I am the only person who is and who has ever had this kind of thing happen .. which makes it less likely that mine are for real because it is very, very unlikely that if these experiences are for real .. that the powers that be over there would decide that lil ol me would be the only person ever to have them .. and even if they did have some sort of weird problem over there (joke!! .. its something that isn't gonna happen) why have ALL these other people predicted it by all experiencing the same kinds of things that aren't true before I had mine which possibly could be (lol). They obviously know something that I don't!!!

What have these people been doing .. all making up things that only I'm experiencing for real. How have they been so accurate!!! Long before I knew anything about it .. gosh .. even me mam.

lol!!!!

A hunting for more gossip methinks.


Anyway we've moved on from there .. after all its been a few years now hasn't it that I've been posting about it .. and I can't believe that people haven't found people to share experiences with .. I've found plenty outside of people who have a very active interest in things like this.

We're on to The Four horsemen of the apocolypse and stuff like that .. well, the things you live while on this plane so to speak .. except for new people who come in to me life.

Though I'll possibly discuss the books and other similar things. I've found a couple more that appear to be vaguely similar in the works. Not the same .. but along similar lines in the sense that you have to believe there is more to life than just what u see around you.

I'm also keeping an eye on the science side .. well of the things I call spiritual ... but are they .. or is it something different to that. I guess that's a new angle or angel .. deciding which way ur looking at it .... lol ... . Not really into angels butI do understand now how the concept arose .. and when I say angels I just mean as a concept because lets face it they're not part of my belief system ... and I really know very little about the different sort of angels there are in the different belief systems. I know that Raphael is an archangel and that is about that ... and so is one called michael I believe .. and that maybe it might do me some good if I meditated on the one that is about healing and health because this might help me subconsciously! Um, but so might any meditation along those lines or just stilling the mind. And .. no .. not every day.

And

I will get there eventually though .. and soon.