Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The winds of change

When I get back I'll have a TV again too and will be able to watch any of the programmes which'll be good.

Having the books is excellent too to dip into and I will leave one with the chapel. Met them all in the chapel yesterday. Probably won't leave one of me booklets cause the book is all you need anyway really, isn't it. There're lots of peoples experiences there.

I'll probably donate the Raymond Moody books I found in Help 71 all those years ago to the healing place when I get back ... I've kept them all these years but I think they can go now ..... plus the last of me hardback books to give away. Thanks The Works fer such a bargain.

One of the reasons I've said to be careful about telling people you don't trust about your own experiences is that they're literally looking for gossip .. won't be interested in the spiritual side but will comb through it for gossip and then you get what I think of as the turning tide effect .. they'll then say that ... they ... guess what ...don't believe you about the spiritual side ... but they're more than happy to know about great aunt Bessie or whatever you had to say ... better if it was about ur boyfriend or someone a bit closer.

Or not even tides ... just imagine the winds in a cornfield suddenly changing direction and blowing the other way .. quite a visual picture.

For example: taken out from what I've said here ... I've given a few examples on the net over time and a few recently and mentioned the books and said that I can relate to them as being close to some of what I've experienced so that people know there are experiences very like mine in the book differing obviously because they don't give any personal information about me and if you don't read the books then you know the guys from the tv and what they do so therefore it's easy to see what my experiences along that line are ... its just that there are other peoples information and details there rather than my own. Now ... if people a blowing the winds of change they would take on board what I'd said in relation to the books and the two guys who wrote them and what they do on the telly/radio/papers/magazines etc .. because obviously if I've said mine have been like that then they know what it's all about minus the personal information.

The books are good though. I was amazed that they turned up there.

Anyway .. I've added some of me own experiences to the huge amount of info out there .. which most people probably know tons more than I do about.

I was going to give Moya a ring the other day but I'll leave it for a while. She's one of the people who I think is the real deal so to speak. Doesn't say what you want to hear by any stretch of the imagination .. but for the thing with me mum got it spot on. The things she said sounded so ridiculous ..well, not the serious one .. that I thought there wasn't much chance of any of it happening .... but it all did!!!

And I asked her just as she was about to go. She didn't push what she said on me. And it had nothing to do with anything I'd said.

She was just slightly late with what happened .. but I suppose with it being me .. anything else wouldn't've seemed quite right. lol.