Monday, March 31, 2008

The four horsemen

Most of me mates have the occasional peek into the bag .. it's a bit too big for a lot of them to read much of it. I really like reading there .. was a member once and posted as well as read but it can take over your life in a way ... but it's very good as a grounding in lots of things .. even the spirituality forum just goes to show how you can be taken for a mug .. as does the relationships forum.


I like it too cause they have good relationship threads now and then too to show that it's not all doom and gloom. Though a relationships forum will mainly be full of problems cause people are usually there asking for advice. I've learnt a lot reading it .. sometimes the nose has been metaphorically pressed against the screen for hours reading.


I said I'd search something out for someone after they'd read something on there and then tried to Google for more information but couldn't find anything. This was cause they'd tried for the whole name and it weren't quite right .. though all the info given was.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4823861

It says it's the second installment of the series but that's what came up when I googled for the four horsemen. I haven't listened to it but I guess that's the bit that has the relevant information in it.

And this one

http://bardos.net/resources/articles/Four%20Relationship%20Poisons.pdf

I put another one up earlier but had a bit of trouble with the link .. the new one is a longer read anyway while concentrating on the four horsemen principle.

Think the problem with the link might have something to do with it being automatically being saved as I corrected it ... but never mind .. this one's got more to read. The other one was more of a points presentation.