Sunday, March 30, 2008

..........

I've spoken to so many people here who are interested in all this .. I think it's an older persons interest though really to be honest. I know that's not so right across the board. But people are more drawn to finding out as they age. I think religion is more for younger people .. well, older people too .. but, in general .. finding out and investigating the world of spirit is more for us older people. I believe it was very popular in WW2 as well for obvious reasons. Though I didn't intend to become involved or to investigate anything .. but the experiences were rather persistant.

OK ... I've changed my mind .. it's really back down to discussing things with people u know and trust.

Anyway I 've deleted that but I'll leave the bit in that followed ........

This is what I mean .. these people know and trust me .. and know I wouldn't even think of pulling their leg. It's much too serious and emotive a subject .. and they know about my search before which left me finding out zero and becoming really cynical. I've told them a bit about what's happened to me .. not much but enough and a couple of other people's stories that I thought were good for kids. I'd like to write them down so that they're not forgotten in the way I told them just incase they're arround for a while and nattered about .. but perhaps the mumsies and dadsies can do that ...lol!!! I'm a bit on the slow side!!!!

It's not a subject that's tangible .. so trust or having your own experiences has to be the bottom line. If you don't trust then don't read .. go and find someone who you can feel you know well enough. I'd've thought reading something you don't believe in would actually set you up for a pretty hard time when something happens in your own or someone you know's life.