Saturday, March 29, 2008

Page by page!!!

Still reading though just a bit at a time .. I'm a bit too tired at the moment to really settle down with a book. It's very interesting though`.. guess I wouldn't have read it once but now I find it fascinating.

I'll start writing things down so that I don't forget them . There's quite a lot to remember ... it's like having been at school!!! Sheeeesh!!!!! It's been a pleasure though ... nothing scarey at all ... though I managed to be a bit frightened for a while .. though people did keep on telling me there was nothing to be frightened of even people who hadn't had any of the experiences themselves. But .. it is a bit scarey just having to acknowledge that there very much seems to be much more than this.

I didn't really want to respond back .. which I suppose was a bit daft ... considering how ill I am. When I get home I'll certainly potter along to services and things.