Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yesterday ........!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm waiting for dinner to cook. I've a bit of a cold and've stayed in today. Best thing to do I guess. Knew things weren't going to be that great this morning. Done a few of my stretching exercises though but otherwise rested.

I guess quite a few people that used to read Empower when it was up and running read quite a few of my experiences .. I deleted a lot when the board moved on as I didn't really want them there if I wasn't. The board kinda slowed down a lot as we all were at other places that took up more time.

One of us moved in with her guy, another went into making jewellry professionally .. and the rest of us really got involved in other things and places. It was always quite slow anyway and just kept running through the general threads to keep the members only bit going I guess. I thought it best to delete a bit and go. It's the nature of the net in some ways. I have a lot of net friends though I 'm not on many boards now .. tend to read more than post .. and stay in touch in other ways. Though I am boarding a bit more again now .. after being prodded a bit by someone.

Sigh. I have a lot of boards I like. Don't post on the big ones anymore cause it just takes too much time trying to read and post .. but I've pottered back to some of my smaller ones.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzz zzz d zzzzz zz zz

2 b continued