Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ah ... well

Well, not such a good night last night. Went to bed and then had problems cause of me illness so got up again. But read a bit of a new book ... same author ... different book .. think it's the last one to read. I was surprised to see that he'd mentioned here again ... though refering to it as the town in the West Midlands he'd mentioned in his previous book.

I like reading the books because I can relate to the content. That's why I think it's good to talk about these things with people you can trust and ofcourse go with your own experiences.

I've spoken about it with ministers from different denominations and religions who are very interested. I suppose they tend to rely on faith where as I'd find that too difficult .. I'd want some kind of proof which is where the show me stuff comes in. They always have. Must know what a cynic I am!!!!!! I've talked about it to people who aren't religious too and people who, like I used to be, found it too difficult to get my head around, and we've come to believe that things can't go on and on like they have without there being truth there. And this is without thinking about other peoples experiences as well. It seems most people have them or know people who have .. even if it's just the one. Well, it's probably more than that .. my experience from talking to people has been that a lot of people keep their experience within the family or very close friends if they talk about it at all.

Anyway .. tonight I'll try and settle down early again. I did get to sleep eventually and slept for around six hours so it wasn't too bad really.