Saturday, March 15, 2008

..........

The night before last I was up. Well, sitting up but fast asleep as I'd dozed off infront of the computer.

Last night I eventually got myself off to bed in the early hours of the morning .. got up about nine. I'd dozed a little during the evening too so I guess I had enough sleep.

I'm eating better now too. I didn't feel well enough to eat much while I was in hospital .. all that lovely food and not being able to eat much of it!! Still the soup went down well.

I should go to bed earlier though and try to keep to a regular bedtime. That's difficult in hospital too sometimes because of everything that's going on round you especially if you're finding it quite hard to sleep anyway.

I've said that I don't want sleeping pills on top of everything else I take. I think I'm doing ok without them and I worry that they'd have a kind of hang over effect in the mornings particularly as I take all this other medication.

Relaxation/meditation is the way to go for me I think.