Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bit late ...

Gud morning or good night ... I'm a bit late. It's not been a bad day. Tomorrow have some things to sort out down the doctors. My left side is not good again .. the on going problemo. It's a bit of a mystery just as it's always been but it's a mystery that's making itself more obvious now after the last incident. I can lift my arm better today but the left side sure is a bit iffy at the moment.

Been chatting a lot today and why not. I was taken out shopping .. it's good we get on together very well and have quite a few things in common. We both have a book to mentally hug too. If he writes his books to help people then I guess he does for quite a few.

I have a lot of friends and everybody wants to talk about it at some point and I guess they tell their closest people. I know people tend to prefer to talk about esoteric things with the family or whoever is closest in their lives. Thankyou to everyone who's been so open with me. I haven't always been the one to bring it up but when someone else has I've followed it through and talked about my own experiences. If I've brought it up people have been as good with me.

I will make the little booklets for people .. what I think I might do is to do one then print out copies rather than do the individual ones I was going to .. I don't know yet ... but it sure is a nice thing to leave with people.

I know quite a few people, well, relatively speaking, who are doing much the same .. though not with such an esoteric slant. Some families have asked for them which I think is rather nice.

I said ages ago that I think your own experiences really have to be the ones that influence you. I've had rather a lot in a relatively short space of time. Don't know what I'd've made of it all if I hadn't read Dr Moody's books all those years ago as a kind of background. I had Lin's grandparents too to think about. I used to think that it was all just something for comfort as people do ... I don't think that any more and I wish I'd asked Lin and her family more about it all. Or, perhaps I don't ... maybe ... I don't know ... difficult to tell really. This is obviously a good time in my life to think about these things. Though I wouldn't have gone off to look around without some kind of prodding I guess or what someone else described as someone tapping me on the shoulder.

I think I will give one of the remaining books to the chapel. Once I'm back home people'll have me to talk to more and I'll make my little booklets as I said I would.