Sunday, March 16, 2008

As usual ... up, fed and medicated

Well .. up with all the medicating that needs to be done for now done. Got some personal stuff to reply to which I'll do later. I'm just here for now.

I will probably finish my other book today and maybe start reading the one that Waterstones recommends. I think they described it as down to earth or practical ... something along those lines anyway .. it'll be interesting to read.

I should start writing down everything I can remember too. Though that's for my friends as a personal thing between us. Be writting and illustrating. I think I mentioned that I've started one .. did when I was in hospital last and they shouldn't take very long. Just a little present .. and nice to give something so personal between friends.

Experience has shown me that the only way to go is to have personal experience or to talk to like minded people if you're really interested. People who don't believe and aren't really interested on anything more than a gossipy level are never going to find out otherwise because their motives are different.

Anyway ... there's stacks of information out there isn't there. I'll be reading through some of it .. though I feel that really I don't need anymore "proof" though I'll continue asking for it I guess.

Show me again please.

I think its personal experience that ultimately makes your mind up. Or people you know you can trust telling you about theirs and sharing. If you don't trust them well you might as well not know what they've experienced because you won't just take it on face value .. best to be somewhere where you feel that you can trust what's being said.

I feel my experiences are pretty tame compared to a lot of other peoples but they are actually the kind of experience that suits me.

Don't think I've any more to say on the subject right now.

Going to do some sorting out and get something for lunch.