Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yes .......

Mum was always interested in things like this too. She'd had a couple of experiences that linked in to life after death. I guess I should have listened to her but I was never interested. So, thankyou Moya for showing me that it is all true. And for the other people who have come into my life ... and, ofcourse to spirit.

I totally accept now that we go on now.

There has been a lot happening in my life to show this .. as there has been in lots of peoples lives.

It's strange though. I've been looking through a lot of books on spirituality .. and there's so much about bring wealth and things like that into your life. Quite frankly if that was true everyone would be rich!!! And .. I guess no one would be ill. If you could just light a candle or wish and you'd get your wish forfilled.

I think I mentioned love spells when I talked about this yonks ago .. who'd want someone in their life who didn't want to be there.

I don't believe in magic anyway. Though I do believe you can alter your mind set to make you more contented etc. There was a page upon the Beebs site about that which I posted up to a board after someone had asked what I thought of these books about how to make the universe work for you. All I can say is if they work they do so very selectively.

Have I tried? No .. wouldn't bother. I mean, just look round at the world.

I have a book I bought in a book shop in Warwick that goes with the article on the BBC's site. I haven't read it yet as I got it when I felt very ill and then the illness kind of took over and I didn't really feel like reading anything for a while. But it's a book about psychology. I was interested to see what the guy had to say.

Just like I'm interested in what these guys have to say. I do believe in spirit .. but a belief in spirit is a belief in the continuation and growth of the soul .. nothing else.

The nice thing about it is that all my experiences have been pleasant ... nothing frightening at all. The worst being that there are a lot of human frauds out there who want to take your money.

I don't need any proof now .. I feel I have enough ... though ofcourse I'll pootle along to the services when I get home and I feel well enough to again. I know I don't need to anymore because I don't need any more proof. It's still good to be there though and possibly more for me than a lot of people because I am quite a cynic and it is possible that that might rerturn ... though I don't see how now.

It's not that I was looking in the first place ... spirit came to me. The first time I was aware of something like this happening a good twenty years ago I became very scared and as I said in one of my early blogs I came in one day and said "f**k off universe" and the things that were happening stopped. Guess I wasn't ready for school then!! I've talked to other people who had the same beginning as me. Then, soon after I'd done that I got curious and went searching ... and found nothing. Then, completely out of the blue, it started again .. this time I took more notice .. though ever the cynic.

I was surprised to find out that so many people have these experiences and I thank everyone who's told me about theirs .. and I was pleased to be able to tell them about mine.