Saturday, March 29, 2008

Well .. as usual .. up, medicated and sorted

Just been going round saying thanks to people. Taken me quite a long time!!!!! Up, fed and medicated ..... though I'm not feeling too great this morning ... I've got a cold and that often pushes my pain levels up a bit. But ... no sneezing spasms so far ... non yesterday and none today. I've felt a little queasy before sneezing but that's as bad as it's got ... no sickness.

Still haven't been getting much sleep .. queasyness and pain don't help too much in that respect I guess. I get so tired but still don't go to sleep. Can remember when I'd sleep for twelve hours or so on the trot when this illness first started. Was saying earlier wish I could do that again ... but then .. do I really .. wouldn't leave much time to get much done. I'm tired now but if I was asleep I couldn't've done what I've been doing this morning so I guess eight hours would be nice.

Me keyboard's much better this morning .. it just needed a tiny bit of adjusting .. guess a couple of keys had been put a bit out of kilter when it fell on the floor. Anyway it turned out to be really easy to put right.

Been a bit of time worrying about a friend but he's reasonably ok. He's much younger than me and is rather ill. He works hard despite all his problems supported by his lovely partner. Yesterday he wasn't well at all. I don't know if it's the rheumatism/arthritis that was making everything so difficult yesterday or if was something to do with his underlying illness. I suspect it might've been a slight cold that got him feeling so ill again.

Today ... well, I've got to do a bit of sorting and tidying up .. slowly but surely. Can't do much in the mornings really cause I have to wait til my pain levels are controlled to a certain level but I'll sort things out a bit.

Do a little everyday now .. and then when that's done I'll feel more like getting on with other things I guess.