Friday, March 28, 2008

Back from the docs and Tesco

Well ... I've remembered ... not that I'd actually forgotten .... but she'd said it twice .. once about half way through the reading and then again right at the end and I wasn't quite sure if she'd just repeated it to uinderline it or if was part of the three things she'd given me from mum so to speak. It was the latter. It was serious while the other two were more flippant .. and she might've just underlined it again.

When I'm talking to other people about this I illustrate it with one of the three things she said after I asked. It's not too personal I guess but it illustrates my point well enough.

I've found it quite hard to accept all this .. much harder than the people I've spoken to. After "quite" a while I had to admit that the reality of it was that if I carried on rejecting it all then I had quite a problem .. though I still found it difficult. It just didn't fit in with my eye view of the world .. yet, it wouldn't stop happening.

I find now that when other people tell me about their experiences I find it much easier to relate to those that are like mine rather than those that are very different.

A reason to say about having your own or talking to friends and family ... you know more about the people who are talking if they are friends and family.. The few books I've read have been good too because I can relate to them.