Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pottering off to Waterstones

The day started off nice and sunny ... and so I said it'll be great to just try and get out for a while .. but it's changed and the rain is here again. It's not too bad but I'll be taking my umbrella out with me .. the first time I've used it since my arm was affected. It wasn't that easy to use before ... I'll have to see how it goes this time.



A potter to Waterstones .. rest .. and let my body get used to the changes .. and then on again.

It's not easy but that's the way it has to be.



Again, going back to what I keep on talking about .. it's spirit that has given me the strength to get through this. Or, it would've been much harder without that side of it. If it hadn't things would've been much different I'm sure. I look at things with a different attitude now .. as I said the fear has gone.



But it's been the personal side that's removed them. I don't know if I'd been watching the TV if I would've gone to explore ... don't think so though .. though you never know. I know that lots of people do either after the passing of someone close to them or when they are very ill themselves. I might have too .. I don't know.



I more or less found meself plonked there .. willing or not!!!!!



Back 2 skool so 2 speak.



It's been very interesting .... though it was a bit frightening at the beginning ... probably if I'd watched the TV stuff from what I think .. I don't know cause I've never seen it ... that I might've been a lot more frightened. As it turned out there was nothing to be scared of at all.

Gosh ... listen to the winds starting to blow out there again .. it is ... raining .. so I'll have to test out me umbrella skills .. I should be ok.