Monday, March 31, 2008

Me arm's on the move again

Yippee!! I can move my arm much more today!! Managed to get my jacket on and off without too much trouble whereas since me last trip to hospital it's been a bit like trying to imitate Houdini or something like that. To be honest I didn't think it was going to get much better .. can hardly believe it.

That wasn't what I was going to write about .. well .. cause I didnae know it was gonna happen .. I don't feel any different. Went to put my jacket on .. right sleeve ok as usual ... then left sleeve which I thought was going to the the usual fight it's been for the last few weeks .. ok too!!

Brilliant!! Absolutely no signs that anything had changed and I still have a bit of a cold which would, if anything, made me stiffen up a bit more than usual.

I really thought that wasn't going to change and it was making things quite difficult ... but there u go.