Monday, March 31, 2008

Gud night

Well on me way to sleep now .. but I guess almost leaving that out was not good. Whenever I've asked for a sign ... I've always been given one .. without fail!! Maybe I should stop doing it because it shows that I still have trouble coming to terms with this even though I know I'm being daft.

Always ... without fail.

No .. it is a good part of not feeling lonely .. though different from the rest.

But how would I feel if any part of the whole scenario missing.

Would I be without my friends even though I had the rest in my life. Would I without being ok with my own company ... or ... if I didn't have my interests but had the rest.

While I had trouble accepting this maybe .. but I don't now .. I accept that it's totally possible given that all the rest does.

I've got a scientific article to read on the present theories of the creation of the universe which should be interesting and one entitled spirituality versus religion which should be interesting too.