Monday, March 31, 2008

Is it there or is it not

Now .. I've got to go and look and see if the post I prepared earlier is still around .. well, half prepared earlier.

I had to dash out .. and left it .. but hopefully it was automatically saved .. but having said that .. I lost one totally the other evening which I didn't think was possible now there's the automatic saving ... I had two pages up at once. I accidentally turned the computer off and one bit of blogging was saved but what I'd written on the othwer one just vanished. I guess the connection to the net must've been off .... but I got no warning .. though this does happen and I go to click on the net connection icon and find I can still disconnect which I do and then reconnect to get everything working again.

Sigh .. and .. yes .. I am on broadband now!!

And .. so is me bruuver!!! Those who know me well know the story ... sigh!!! lol. Well lol now that it's all sorted out but what a kerrfuffle. Only took about four months!! Anyway I'm so pleased that that's sorted.

And fer those who've been here from the beginning ... and don't know us .. yes .. he did get better.