Thursday, April 03, 2008

Last of da books

I would like to hear what other people there have to say as well but I'm not well enough.

I'm giving the last of my books away too!! lol They were three for a tenner at The Works. Giving it to someone whose interested and has been for a long time. I said it's just nice to have one around to dip into every so often .. just sitting there on ur bookshelf. It reminds you that this is going on all the time everywhere. I must take the one in for the chapel too.

Gave the chapel a couple of quid..well, three ... cause I don't know what I'd've done without being able to stop off and rest there when I went to get me papers and yogurts and my breathing wouldn't last the distance .. it's just in the right place for me to potter into and sit down for a rest.

I am so tired right now. It's good that my arm has suddenly got so much better but I'm so tired. I'm finding it difficult to sleep cause the pain can keep me awake and then if I do get to sleep .. wake me up again. Guess I've just got to wait a while. I'm remembering the 12 hour sleep ins a bit wistfully now!!! lol. I think I've got a bit of a cold which'd be making things worse. I know people who're having trouble sleeping just because of a cold. There seem to be quite a few chest infections doing the rounds too.