Friday, April 04, 2008

Dinner in the mornings!!

Had my dinner midday today. Going to eat it either then or around breakfast time. I hadn't been eating much in the evenings beause I just haven't felt like eating ... or cooking for that matter ... even if the "cooking" was only heating a prepared meal up. By the evening I could often be drifting in and out of a sort of daze .. like my eyes would close for a minute or two then I'd jolt awake again .. then the same would happen five minutes later .. over and over again.

So today I had my main meal at midday. Can't really do anything much in the evenings. I'm just so tired. Pain keeps me from sleeping properly a lot of the time and if I'm not eating properly either I'm just not going to be able to cope. I'd prefer to have dinner for breakfast I think .. a while after I've taken most of my pills .. not a big meal .. today it was just some brocolli in a cheese saue. I need to get those veggies down!!

Having said that I have been walking a bit better .. though my left side isn't good at the moment overall .. but ... the left arm is still much better than it was. No more Houdini impersonations!!!!!! But there is a weakness there.

And don't ask me what's happening there because I don't know!! But I have an appointment!!!!!!!