Sunday, April 06, 2008

Feel like I've missed winter!!!!

Well ...off to bed ... put the phone down and went to sleep .... for five hours!!!!!! Didn't have much sleep last night though I rested a lot rather than gettuing up, And I missed most of the snow. I thought when someone said it'd snowed that they just meant a few flakes because when I looked out of the window I couldn't see any .. found out later that there'd been .... a lot!¬!!!! Not complaining though ... can't say I'm really up to snow just at the moment!!

A friend wasn't too happy as she'd left the washing out over night. Had a bit of a cold and didn't feel like getting it in. Mistake!!!

Looked over at the long range weather forecast for here at the BBC. What strange weather. Highs of 9C with a mixture of rain and snow .... as the temperatures are plummeting from the high to a low of -2C at the lowest looks like all the snow'll most likely be at night .. if any actually falls round here.

Whoa ... it's snowing!!

And I'm off t'bed.

So, today it's rather hello and goodnight.

Yawn

Zzzzzzzzzzz