Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh dear!!!

In bed by around twelve last night .. up .. just gone eight, I think my brother has it right though .. he's in bed by around eleven every night. Likes to have a routine cause he feels quite bad if he looses sleep.

Wrote a lot about something I'd read about global warming but then thought I should have the article infront of me as it was filled with facts and I'd read it around half three in the morning when I was in quite a bit of pain and unable to sleep. Didn't really want to rely on my memory when I was feeling like that cause I was so exhausted and feeling rather poorly.

Sure I've still got it though. I've got to go through the papers and cut out what I want to keep. Saw that there'd been some pretty interesting photocopying going on down at Gaia along those lines!!!

I'll have a look round .. sure I've still got it.

Having to type this out again because I'd been reading too long somewhere I guess and had been disconnected so what I'd been typing hadn't been saved when I'd come back here.

I've been searching for a new site to put a new blog on. Googled it .. I was just going to go to my old diary site or LJ .. but thought I'd have a look round again .. this time I came up with a page I hadn't seen before which had a lot of addresses for smaller sites. Usually when I've Googled for other sites the larger ones have come up like Diaryland .. though I have seen a few smaller ones before .. but this one had a lot of them and most new to me.

I'd been looking cause there'd been a few problems on Blogger this morning .. different from the usual messages that don't fit the situation that occasionally appear. Looks like they've been doing a bit of extra work over there at Blogger HQ so I thought I'd go and find a.n.other place. There were lots of great blogs to look through .. some on the list had their own problems .. think one mightn't've been functioning at all but I'd've had to sign up to find out for sure as there were no blogs mentioned on the home page and you had to join before you were allowed access to the community pages there for bloggers .. the forums and choosing ur template and making ur blog. So, I've come away without knowing.

I know someone who'd've loved that so it's a shame .. sounded great!!!

So here it is:



Ebloggy .........



http://ebloggy.com/blog.php?username=Zebidee&id=1



I chose that site in the end cause I liked the templates .. hadn't looked at the other templates really but when I saw these I thought they'd be nice to choose from. There was another site I really liked but they were having long discussions and I thought if I stayed there I would want to join in a lot which meant I'd have to keep the blog quite active I guess. It'd kept me reading enough this morning!!!

Whoops .. I thought there was a bit more trouble .. !!!! But t'was ok eventually!!