Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gud night

Well .. got to bed on time last night and had me dinner earlier today so I don't have to do that tonight.

Been to the library the last couple of days .. picked up some of the legal etc pamphlets to read yesterday .. today I looked at some of the Indian/veggie cookbooks. I have the beans and spices .. now I need the recipies. I have some dahl ones here .. cookery book from ... The Works ofcourse!! Not quite up to cooking yet though

I'm walking better though still in pain and today I was a bit breathless at times again .. I try to go for a walk everyday now. I'm going to go for some physiotherapy .. me docs phoning them first to tell them about me problems then I have to phone them next week. Saw me doc today. Me arm's not gone back to how it was.

For tea I have a Protein Fortesip. That's to make sure I have enough protein to repair me bod. May be my last ones I'm not sure .. I might just go for the soya protein mixes and start slowly going back to being a vegan. It will be slow though cause the docs don't want me changing back too rapidly while I'm this ill .. so it'll be slowly. I thinking changing this over could be the first step .. or having a Fortesip one day then a soya protein drink the next.

I'm off to get some sleep now. No more staying up really late.