Thursday, June 05, 2008

?????????

Well, back from hospital!! Stayed for dinner in the canteen but didn't eat much .. enjoyed the plum pie and custard but the pasta and lentil dish was too spicey. Not to worry though cause I have the Fortesips back here.

Back here has been one of those days too .. discovering someone had lied to me many years ago about something someone else was meant to have felt. He kept on saying that he wasn't lying tonight and that was pretty obvious from what was said which ofcourse had been totally kept from me. It's the fact that she must have known it was the total opposite because of the events that took place that just makes me through my hands in the air. It just makes me wonder. He said you have to realise that she was a very mixed up woman .. I should say so. It leaves you wondering just what was the truth and what wasn't .. though why waste any more time on it all .. that's been done. I suspect the reason was so that we wouldn't swap stories and get to see the differences in what we'd been led to believe separately. But it's just astounding that she'd pull this stuff out of thin air. I thought, because of his political beliefs, that what she said was unlikely, but on the other hand, he might have felt left out on a more personal basis and that might have made him feel like that. I had never said anything about it to him.

Tonight he started telling me about something and I said ... hold on a minute .................................................. Either he was suffering from extreme false memory syndrome (without the hypnosis) or he was telling the truth .. and there was no reason to think he was lying because he was just telling me about something to illustrate something I'd asked about .. something he would've thought wouldn't be personal to me.

Don't know why she did it either cause I'd've thought really that she would've found herself in a much more embarressing place if tonights talk had come up than if she'd just let things be.

Now, ofcourse, I'm left wondering what she was trying to hide. But, I don't think I'll bother to go there. It's all so complicated anyway and way in the past. There are reasons to believe that it's better that all this didn't come out til tonight .. but, in others, it would have been much better if it had I guess.

Um .. what could've been so bad, in her mind, that she hadn't wanted me to know about. I don't think it was the other way round.

Still, it's way, way in the past now