Friday, May 30, 2008

Up, fed and medicated

Just a quick post cause I've got to get a move on. Up, fed and medicated and slightly meditated. Had an old friend get in touch yesterday after reading me blog .. the board tends to read it cause sometimes I don't post very often now. Well, this and Blogging Lemuures are the only diaries/blogs of me own that I've had going for ages. I've pottered back to the board to say hi.

I'm trying to sort things out because I miss people too .. it's difficult trying to stay in touch with everyone .. not everyone wants to join everything cause they're busy and don't want to be joining more things which'll take up more time.

Anyway, went to the hospital yesterday and stayed to have dinner in the canteen so didn't get back til quite late. Dinner was a cup of hot chocolate, cheesy potatoes and peas, and, sponge and custard. Wasn't that hungry but ate about half of it.

Anyway, better go now.