Monday, May 26, 2008

Gordon Smith etc

I haven't changed my mind at all .. I've enjoyed watching the clips but it makes no difference to me, or, I'd imagine, to many, many people out there. I still totally believe in life after death. I'll still be asking people about their experiences. I'm sad that so many people fake it .. but then I'd already found that out ... lol!!

Still, I have no doubts. I don't know how many people really do .. but I take it that these people who do set all this up ... don't .. oh, well .. I think they've got a lot to learn.

I had heard years ago that a famous woman medium used to do research on people who used to go to her shows. People told me not to pay for readings and things either because people would do it for expenses or free .. but I don't know if that would be 100% accurate .. people need jobs. Also, people who do this for free might not be any good at it.

I don't know just how near to death I was myself .. but I know without treatment I'd have died quite quickly when I went into hospital. I know some of the dangers now .. in some ways I've been very lucky. In hospital I've seen people near to passing greating people who've already gone over which is interesting. Nurses stories should be interesting .. I have some to read .. but haven't got round to it yet. I like to know about others experiences but ofcourse know that most are too personal to want to share with anyone other than those who are close and you can trust.


I know of someone who knows someone who had mental health problems, went to London and suddenly decided she was some kind of healer. I've also seen people who really do believe they are psychic .. but don't appear to be to me .. and I've seen people who are obviously a scam. The woman with the Native American born guide was obviously not for real .. I wish I'd made more notes now ... specially after paying £8 to see her .. she really should have done more research into her guide.s lifestyle .. I didn't know much .. had been interested as a fan of Buffy Sainte Marie back in the 60s and 70s and had learnt some things over the years .. and knew what she was saying wasn't for real .. but then so did the guy next to me cause he said he wasn't coming to anything else she did.

I would like to meet Gordon Smith I guess. I won't part with his books because for me they're a reminder of what I've experienced in my lifetime concerning my life and only I know whether what passed between me and the psychic is true or not .. that's why you can't really go on other peoples experiences in things like this. You have to have an open mind .. I think once you've shut it it's possible that you might turn a key to not having experiences of that nature yourself. I don't know .. there I go surmissing!!!!! lol .. when I always say that's something I don't like. You can be skeptical and still have an open mind.


I still think believing we go on to some thing else is a lot easier than there being this whole kaboodle of anything being here at all. At least it's from an explicable something to something. Well, totally explicable in the I think therefore I am way anyway lol.

I believe what we do here has an influence on what happens when we pass over .. though I've no idea what .. but that is just me surmissing again. I want to ask two of my friends what got them interested in things like this .. well, what got one interested and in the other case, what's held their interest. One works in a scientific field.