Monday, May 26, 2008

......

Up and medicated. Felt a bit queasy so am not eating much at the moment .. managed to calm the tummy spasms down after I'd sneezed by going into meditation .. didn't have any spinach on hand. I hoped I would be ok cause I'd just taken my pills .. not excellent timing!!! And it was ok. I'd taken the antisickness pill with my oramorph a bit earlier on which was good too as it might've helped me to keep the other pills down though the meditation seemed to calm the spasms. But there were a few before I tried to meditate and luckily everything stayed in the tum. Good ol' cyclizine .. huh.

Sometimes they don't work but that might be cause I tend to take them prn .. when necessary .. rather than just taking them three times a day whether I feel queasy or not. It's what I do in hospital and usually it's fine just that sometimes a sneeze can bring these spasms on.

I've been having a go on the symptoms checker on webmd .. not surprizingly me illnesses didn't come up with the sneezing .. because sneezing wasn't mentioned on the list of problems round the chest and tummy areas!!!!

http://webmd.com/default.htm

But when I typed in the symptoms for my auto immune illness they got it right .. though there were 20 conditions to choose from in me results .. lol!!! But most could be eliminated quickly and just by checking up on the others I would soon have discovered what the problem was. I guess most things boil down to the common cold in reality though .. and, in this case, regardless of me symptoms is what is causing the ikkyness this morning. Though combined with me other illnesses.

Did go out yesterday .. both to service and for food .. couldn't eat much .. though drank me two cups of hot chocolate. Wasn't very chatty I guess because of my cold. I thought it was just because of the evening before but after the couple of sneezes this morning I guess it's just down to having a cold. Didn't feel that different from usual .. just not chatty.