Sunday, May 25, 2008

Had a good nights sleep

Took some time getting to sleep last night but when I did slept through seven hours which makes a change. Feel a bit queasy this morning but then I do every morning .. that's what the cyclizine are there for. But I'm a bit trembly inside .. we shall see how it goes.

Still got me Sunday bone sparing pill down first and waited the half an hour before taking anything else except drinking my glass of water which is nice and refreshing.

I think this has decided me .. though ofcourse I will talk it over with everyone. I know it's probably just having a bit of a sniffle that started last night off but it happens quite a lot one way or another because of any spasms that start. Guess I better get that spinach in. I got a book from one of the charity shops yesterday which has lots of tips like that so I'll have a look through it. It's a long read .. be well entertained for £2.50 and hopefully find out some things that'll be of some help. As for the spinach .. I've read me receipes again .. though she did say she ate hers raw .. have to give it a go.

Have to look up what a lack of iron can do .. it helps my friends partner to have veggies with a bit of iron in them with his illness .. he has restless leg syndrome and finds that eating spinach and brocolli can help when it starts getting bad.