Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why me

Someone asked me a few weeks ago if I'd thought "why me" when I was told about my illness. Er .. no .. I didn't go through any of that at all.

I'd been through a lot of synchronicity in my life which had just changed my way of looking at things .. though it hadn't developed all that far then .. but it had removed the fear .. and I've just thought that it's just something that's happened in my life that I have to accept.

I believe in life after passing over but I have no idea why illnesses like this happen. I've read people saying that we choose our lives and things like that. I've always found that a bit new agey .. but it's one way of looking at things. Maybe it is something like that. I mean .. I don't see how it could be that worked out if we have any kind of free will because of our reactions to other people and events that cause differences. The fluttering of a butterfly's wing concept.

If things are so pre set .. then it suggests that we have no free will .. cause having free will causes changes.