Thursday, May 22, 2008

B vits too then

Done .. meds taken etc .. the friend who told me about the manuka honey .. which the hospital use as dressings .. has suggested that I might be low in B vitamins too.

But really I don't know what will happen .. this illness does go into a kind of remission sometimes .. but .. not always. I'd like mine to but I'm not counting on it. It's a horrible illness .. but there are plenty of those around.

So .. off to say good night .. lol

Y'know .. it took me ages to realise all the symbols for hugs and kisses on the net .. and at one time I thought all me mates were happily decorating there messages to me with a rather nice pattern that just included kisses .. and then someone told me that the other symbol was a hug. lol!! I thought it was just kinda there to add a bit of decoration!!! I can see it now .. but not until I was told.

I made a similar mistake a few days ago .. because people were going back in time because of lack of smilies .. and it had just slipped my mind .. which made my message totally different from what I thought it was .. not that it mattered at all .. it was all good .. but, there you go!!!