Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday

No dream there when I was waking up this morning .. so that's probably it for a while then!!! I was thinking about Dr Moody's books .. it'll be good to read them again .. they did have quite a big impact on me I guess .. though at the time I just saw what he wrote about as just something that happened though I wasn't sure what rather than seeing them as something that was a doorway to something else. I believed that you created the experience yourself through your experiences, beliefs and life.

Sunday .. the half an hour wait before I can take/eat/drink anything except the bone sparing pill and water .. still .. I'm allowed lots of water!!! Infact I have to have lots of water. Not quite sure why .. whether it's to make absorbing it easier or to dilute it in the tummy to protect the tum a bit or to make sure its washed down properly .. or all three!!!! Or ... something else!!!!!! Seems to have been more movement last night .. a bit of gurgling going on inside which seems to be a sign that there has been .. it gets a tad noisy for a while as its getting used to the new positioning or something.

Anyway it's all done now .. and I've been trying to get my head round a new card game someone's introduced me to. Back to have another look in a while.