Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dreaming.

Strange start to the day .. woke up from the most brilliantly coloured dream .. and that was all it was .. me viewing pictures in my mind .. first dream I've remembered for a long time. Very pleasant .. though totally unexpected. Generally I remember, at the most, a couple of dreams a year. They're usually pretty topical .. concerned with something that I've been thinking about ... but they don't happen very often .. well, I expect the dreaming does .. but remembering them doesn't. Never had one like that before though. I occasionally wake up to music in my mind too which is nice. Wish that would happen more. Pictures .. sort of fractals I guess .. and accompanying music would be nice .. but I just got the fractals this morning.

http://www.coolmath4kids.com/fractals.html

Click the link to get lots of nice fractal pictures. Yeah .. that's kinda what I woke up dreaming about. I've no idea what the dream was about .. anything else has been forgotten .. but I think the pictures were part of a larger dream .. I just can't remember it!!!! Nothing new there then. Add music to the pictures ..

Music and fractals would be nice though .. don't really need anything else to go with them.

Not felt too good today so just rested. Fell asleep on the sofa for a while yesterday .. but slept pretty well all things considered .. the pain woke me up so I sorted that out and got meself to bed later on in the morning.