Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reading ......

I've started reading the book from the beginning and, with what I now, I realise that it's going to be harrowing reading. Nothing that I'm not well aware of .. from the descriptions of war to the troubled home life.

I'm not saying much more til I've read the whole book though .. the few people who've reviewed it on Amazon think it's worth reading .. some saying that they don't usually go for this type of book but this one is different in the way it depicts an abused child's life.

I'd hoped to find out more about the people who'd reviewed the book on Amazon by reading more of their reviews but for most it was a first review or near enough to not make much difference because of the other book(s) they'd chosen and there isn't much up on the net about it.

I think it'll be a while til I finish it.