Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A long day .... but back again.

Just back from the hospital. I was out getting the shopping this morning then had a late afternoon appointment at the hospital and decided to stay for hot chocolate and eventually dinner as time was moving up to openning time at the canteen.

Wednesday afternoon isn't convenient though so I'm going to have to get the times changed. It's difficult .. they want more done at the GPs too and for me to join in with some of the treatment more. Well, at least I don't appear to need any treatment for the arm now .. I can lift it higher than I could a few weeks ago and it's almost back to how it was again so I think I'll leave going to physiotherapy for that because it's correcting itself.

I've lined the cupboards!!!!!!! Food in then .. and, hopefully .. I'll soon be cooking though I haven't much of an appetite at the moment .. haven't since the last bout of sickness .. but the Fortisips are always there if I don't feel like eating. I can have up to three a day on prescription which is pretty neat and'll take care of me not being able to eat .. but I think one or two plus other kinds of food will be better.

You can get ones that have less protein in them and I've seen mousses advertised .. though haven't seen them on the wards. They look nice .. but as you can't get high protein mousses I guess I'll have to stay with the milk shake type ones.

Anyway .. up, fed and medicated and meditated.