Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday

Up .. fed .. medicated and a little bit meditated!!! Went to sleep last night while writing out a list of what I needed to do today if I felt well enough!!!!!! Woke up this morning to find the notepad there beside me and the light still on. I was in bed this time though .. suppose I'd decided to take a rest and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz straight away!!! I slept quite well too. Waking up to get up at around eight thirty. Much better than the day before.

It's gonna be a nice day today .. though I must be careful. Won't stay out too long I guess but fortunately there are places u can be outside but inside here so it should be ok.

So, gonna wash me hair .. and, yes .. I do have all me stuff!!!! I have to be very careful with mouth hygiene too because of my medication .. can't remember which particular pill that's about .. but I take one that if you don't bother with cleaning the toofiepegs carefully you can end up in more trouble!!!!!!!! Sounded like something a bit like what me auto immune illness does anyway. Anyway I have the prednisolone mouthwash to use so I have to get it sorted or I'm not taking me meds properly .. and, as I've found out, it's really important that I do.

Anyway .. better get going I guess!!!