Friday, May 09, 2008

A bit late .........

Today hasn't been that brilliant .. but it could've been worse!! Started the morning with a couple of sneezes but .. that's all they were .. just sneezes .. didn't set off any muscle spasms with the accompanying sickness.


This is different from the times I had to go into hospital .. the first time there I was just sitting talking to my brother when I suddenly didn't feel too good and said I'd have to be going .. and headed for the bathroom where I was sick with the accompanying pain. The pain's the same so I guess it's down to muscle spasms. Both times I've had to go to hospital I've had a cold .. just not sneezed before the sickness and pain started. When I used to get the weakness in my left side I usually had a cold too. Which is why I didn't head straight for the doctors. There was usually a bit of pain too. That had happened three or so times over a period of twentyfive years or so.

I'd written a bit about someone I know and was talking to a couple of days back who has had a minor stroke. Well, she called it a minor stroke .. I don't think it was as it involved near enough blindness for a period of weeks. Sounds to me that she went through quite a bit. You can have a minor stroke and not know much about it. But I now what she means .. she knows of people who have been through much worse than she did and was just grateful that she didn't have more to recover from.

I wasn't going to post what I'd written last night or was going to tidy it up a bit .. but I think I'll just leave it and put it u on the blog.