Saturday, May 10, 2008

.............

I have seen and talked to people who were obviously phishing. I was ok with the contents of Mr Smiths books .. cause I know things like this do happen. I decided to read the other book I mentioned though have only got through a few pages because I don't feel too good right now. I like the bit I read by the guy who was recommended in Waterstones here too .. he seems very down to earth .. and I could identify with a lot of what he was saying too.

I have seen people using tactics where they are phishing .. though some people don't see it. I as left almost hooting with laughter at the blatany of some of them. The phone lines aren't full of people who are genuine .. I blogged about this before after I'd spoken to a lot of people. Having said this .. I met the person I mentioned before through one of these. She's left now. Something else jogged me there too .. but I didn't talk about it. I wish I had now. I will with her some time though. Haven't phoned her yet though.

I'm trying not to say anything that's just hearsay .. but some of these people on these lines are no more psychic .. whatever that quite means .. than I am. I've met some people who are quite unpleasant too. Specially when u won't agree with everything they say.

I would say that I got me best results with this woman when I asked her things out of the blue that were straight to the point.

Anyway I'm downing me final antisickness pill of the 24 hrs .. saved it fer bedtime. Think it's ok to go off to bed now.