Saturday, May 10, 2008

............

Almost midnight .. said I'd be in bed by eleven .. but something popped up!! Not to worry .. as I said I'll be in touch in the morning or tomorrow sometime anyway. Don't know if I'll sleep much anyway if I do go to bed as I feel a bit sick and I'm sure that'll wake me up on and off during the night.

There's been so much muscle movement tonight .. you know distinct movement .. it's been really obvious .. specially in the face .. though that's just a product of movement everywhere I think because I could feel it in the back earlier on and that's released the muscles in the face a lot tonight.

I was going out for a walk earlier on .. stopped off for a cup of hot chocolate .. just as well .. because I wouldn't've got very far I don't think .. I could feel something happening while I was there so went back to the flat. This is good .. but it feels bad!!!

I never now what to do now .. after the last two times in hospital .. to phone for an ambulance .. if things aren't too bad to get a cab or the paramedics. Or, just wait.

I phoned friends this evening .. though it turned out someone had a big problem too. Will talk more tomorrow if I can.

Sigh.

Don't really fancy going to bed tonight incase it turns into another night where I have to go into hospital.

Well, at least there might be another mug of hot chocolate going ... depends which ward u find urself on. On that score I think we should all go round muttering "cuts" under our breath. But at least the mugs of comforting chocolate or ovaltine started me drinking it again .. though ofcourse it'll be forbidden once I'm back being a vegan again. I don't now if Green and Black still do a chocolate powder for drinks or whether it's vegan. Thought it might be so don't know if I've checked in the past.

Saw someone praising Gordon Smith today but then saw them mention a guy who can pull interesting information seemingly out of his head without knowing anything ... apparently. Wish I knew more about the last guy .. I have a book by him but haven't got round to reading it yet .. all this sickness has put me off reading a bit. Doesn't change my feelings an iota .. still stick firmly to the belief .. only trust those when talking about stuff like this with people you know you an trust. My friends trust me .. so we talk .. and I know some people who talked with me were trusting me with things they didn't usually talk about outside of family and possibly very close friends. I keep their confidences.

I know people have been talking about things I told them .. I said they could, but, obviously they've been a bit on the quiet side. I know because I heard one guy mentioning one of the experiences near me .. yes, it is amazing!!!! The whole thing together.

Anyway .. maybe I'll try and get some sleep .. me mouth seems very dry and I feel a bit sickly still.