Sunday, May 11, 2008

...............

Done and dusted!!

As fer me own problem .. yes, I have a slight one too .. I was profile hoping on one of the sites I go to .. and found this .. which is part of a joke .. typical that I'm not typing it all in but there u go .. lol!!!!!

It's the only bit that I felt applied!!!

DA DAAAAAA

"And also help me to be careful of the toes I step on today cause they might be connected to the ass I have to kiss tomorrow."

Someone in me life seems to be feeling this and has now made things even more difficult to sort out ... lol ... I really couldn't care less .. it's not compulsory to be my friend or whatever was going on .. or that she had forgotten me for a while .. I know things aren't easy her way either. All she had to do was get in touch with me privately rather than trying to make it look as if we're joined at the hip or something now to people when they know we're not. I hadn't said a word to anyone because I didn't think it was important. I think I know what might've happened though .. something might've been said by someone who we both know now though possibly didn't a little while ago and this has worried her quite a bit even though she has no reason to be worried as I didn't mention her at all .. just was talking about personal preferences as far as something went. But I do understand how it might have got the wind up a bit as far as she was concerned. It really doesn't matter to me.

Sometimes the less said .. the sooner mended .. sigh

I too need to get in touch with some people. Not everyone I know reads this blog.