Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back from hospital

Just got back from the hospital. Had an afternoon appointment so stayed for the six o'clock meal in the cafe there .. took me ages to eat the little I could of it .. it's almost nine now .. and I've been in about 15 minutes.

I had tomato pasta .. didn't eat much .. very nice though .. and almond sponge and custard .. also very nice .. I managed all of that though it was getting a bit difficult towards the end. I'll have a Fortesip soon though which'll add to my protein and mineral and vitamins for the day. They've not been making the Fortesip protein drinks for long I'm very glad that they did decide to add them to the range of meal supplements .. before the drink had less protein in it .. you can also get a sort of mousse but I haven't seen them and they don't have the extra protein. The Fortesip protein drinks have just changed their name to Fortesip extra .. they're excellent. There was no way I could eat the tomato pasta meal (with cheese) .. cause I can't eat much. Also had three beakers of hot chocolate .. very nice.