Wednesday, May 21, 2008

....

Back again!!! Me service provider was down for most of yesterday. Phoned them up and got a little message telling me that they had no idea when they'd be up and running again .. usually things get back on course quickly so I hoped it'd just be a few minutes .. but we were waiting for most of the day. Phoned someone else up to check if he was down as well cause me computer was insisting that the problemo was here .. it always does that but I thought I'd just check it out anyway. And then on and on for hours with different variations of the dial up boxes coming up and you could get on this page but not that or once you were on one site you couldn't click out to another and then it'd go completely down again.

Anyway .. seems it's all sorted now .. except my computer which is always convinced it's a problemo here .. every time I run the diagnostic thing it always says the same and it's been wrong every time cept when I stepped on me keyboard and managed to change some settings!!!