Monday, May 19, 2008

Up late .. fed .. medicated and meditated

Was up late today .. slept quite well last night though have to say I got to sleep late but once asleep I had a good nights sleep .. woke up in a lot of pain though and feeling sick .. though wasn't. Not sure if I have just a bit of a cold still .. or it might be the steroid reduction .. people who've had a hefty dose of them often seem to feel quite poorly when they're being reduced. Though not people with inhalers or who take them for a short time or a very low dose.

I did go out yesterday .. and I'm glad I did .. the walk there wasn't easy and I had a lift back. I said .. no to start off with cause it's not far .. but after thinking about it said yes .. and I'm glad I did cause I think I would've had a hard time coming back if I'd walked. Was ok when I got out of the car .. I went for some hot chocolate and risotto .. and found it a bit difficult walking back from there and that's just round the corner.

I was very late getting there cause I'd taken me pain relief late and then just sat around waiting for it to take effect. I wasn't going to go at one point but I'm glad that I decided to.

Meditated quite soon after getting up and had better concentration than I'd had for the last few times. As I was well settled in to it all today I spent about quarter of an hour in meditation.