Friday, May 23, 2008

Spinach

Someone has just suggested I get some spinach .. she says that eating it raw gets rid of her stomach craps .. lets have a go then .. maybe we'll be getting spinach pills from the GP one day too!!!

And .. I'll use the bag up quickly and won't reheat any leftovers if I decide to cook it. Maybe I'll soon make my meal again .. remembering .. ofcourse .. not to reheat any leftovers. Actually .. I did know someone, or rather their mum, who got actual food poisoning from reheating the cooked spinach she'd left out all night. Bit different from longer term effects .. the conversion of nitrates into nitrites. And I'ved always tried to be careful about reheating things after that. And keeping stuff fresh.

Anyway .. still feeling a bit coldy .. but not too bad .. was sweating a bit yesterday .. another problem with the illness/meds.

Was reading my very early diary entries .. the ones before losing me password for a year .. was writing about me spinach/tomato/bean meal on there too as well as here .. keeping any easy receipes that I used in the diary at the time .. most of them are one pot meals with soup or tin tomatoes as a base or a curry mix or something like that .. not too sure about the curry as far as my tum goes now though .. cause obviously I have a sensitive tum .. but I will still add tumeric. I do eat a little very mild curry now and then but occasionally have had to leave it .. other times .. not.