Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday

I sneezed .. thought I was going to yesterday .. but nothing happened. Haven't been sick though .. just shivered a bit. Slept reasonably well last night though went to sleep late. The sneeze has upset things a bit .. but not too much .. me breathings changed and has got a bit faster and I fell a bit queasy .. my tummy's moving too in time with the breathing. There's certainly more movement there than there once was. I'd just taken some oramorph too .. morphine can make you feel a bit queasy anyway .. so fingers crossed.

Found out yesterday that the bag's the busiest UK womens site on the web in 2007 .. haven't been reading the others .. I might take a quick peek .. but there isn't time to start reading anywhere else ..be interesting to see how similar they are.

I woke up thinking about the book .. wondering .. it was an awful thought to think that these men just arrived at the house to live and decided to take advantage of the situation without any contact between them before. She wrote about something that one of them had said to her which made me wonder if there was a ring of people who discussed what was happening and that's why it did rather than it being random.

I'm glad I bought Michelle's book now though it's certainly given me a lot to think about. I wasn't surprised by what she wrote on the abuse side .. I've known a few people who've had similar things happen .. though not to such an extent.

I'm glad that she and her partner are happy now .. it would've been nice to know a bit more about them and their family as a contrast to the rest of the book. She is protective of her son which is cool ... I was curious about him but as she wanted to leave it there .. fine .. but I'd've still liked a few happy pictures from her relationship now as a contrast to the rest of the book .. just a couple of happy pictures.

Anyway .. I better get moving .. off to the doctors today .. never ending .. isn't it.