Friday, May 23, 2008

Honey and hot chocolate

What a surprize!! Just come back from the docs!! We've been using the honey dressing on my back for a week and a half now. Today they had to put a dressing on to stop the skin growing so rapidly .. it'd got over enthusiastic .. and I guess is attaching itself to the layers below quite happily. That's after months of no improvement.

This is quite strange as it was thought to be partly a pressure sore as well there being trouble from the auto immune illness. They're happily using them in the surgery how they've got them. I said that it would be nice if we could have some kind of honey spray .. she said .. we'll have to start marketing them. I'll tell them what's happened when I go into the hospital next week too.

Will celebrate with a mug of hot chocolate. And go and sort out my b vits and will continue with the meditation.

They'd said the wound had got smaller. I said at the hospital I was pleased because two nurses had used the same word to describe it .. smaller .. though I wasn't all that hopeful because of the position it was in. It appears its had to be restrained from growing skin too quickly now .. too enthusiastic.

I didn't know that Dave was the vice president .. slight deviation there .. I'd just been off round the net a while. I'd wondered if there were more than one group here .. cause everyone asks if its the one I go to and I always say yes .. but it'd made me wonder if there were two different groups .. there don't appear to be.

I'm feeling a bit something or other at the moment.

Obviously there's still a lot of the illnesses that isn't covered by sticking a honey dressing on .. the pads come with the honey soaked into them .. but this is nice to see happen.