Friday, May 23, 2008

Don't want to be late ...

I'll keep an eye on the classifieds too. I wonder if there'd be people hoping to improve their languages. There seem to be quite a few looking for platonic friendship who are interested in the arts/languages/science etc back in town. Trouble is, my illness is always going to be in the way .. at the moment it's impossible not to be. Must say my heart flew a little as I was reading through them.

I know people on line will when I feel a bit better. Tried a few weeks ago but I just wasn't up to it. You never know. Started thinking about it all again yesterday when I was sorting out just what I'm doing on the net.

Gud bye Flutterbye. I've no idea where half the diaries I started are when I was looking through all the designs .. most had a one word entry .. hello!! or testing!! and then I was gone. 'd like to track down my old LJ and I guess I could if I contacted LJ but I won't at the moment. My diary was quite old but my LJ went back a long way and I'd've liked to see it all again .. I've some saved but not all of it. There was a legal one out there somewhere too .. though that's probably been deleted by the people who own the site by now I'd think. Maybe the LJ has gone that way too .. its very old.

And .. I should sort these four out too .. I've only been using two out of the four for ages .. cause I've been too tired to blog really. I've blogged on the two here and on the multi people blog and other private friends blogs .. best to keep them private cause then you can just chat like on me purple butterfly blog .. diary .. whatever you want to call it.

I found some different blogs yesterday after googling for some pictures .. it's amazing what google will pull up sometimes. I'll go back and have another look at those sometime too .. but haven't time now. I was wondering if they had visitor counters on them. I was surprised that the one I read didn't have more people commenting.

Anyway .. I've gotta go .. off to the docs!!!