Monday, May 26, 2008

Symptoms

If I'd been in a relationship with anything other than a few hugs and kisses I guess I would've found out about my illness a lot earlier .. strange way to find out but there you go. My dentist had commented when he was doing my bridge that my gums were fragile and I knew that it wasn't down to not brushing them .. that's why I really thought that the morning me illness showed itself for what it was that it was just because I hadn't brushed me teeth for a couple of mornings cause I had a bad cold and was feeling really out of it. So, the beginning signs of the illness had been there for quite a while. But, yeah, me gums had been on the fragile side.

We were talking about it last night and there wouldn't have been a chance .. at least not for quite a long while before I became seriously ill. When you know things start to add up don't they.

It's worth people knowing and going to get checked out as early as possible for something like this then they can get treatment started before the illness really breaks out as badly as mine did .. or, it's another symptom to add in when they're trying to diagnose what's wrong.