Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Better move I guess

Will be off to sleep soon. Didn't have a good night's sleep last night but that's probably because I didn't take all of the days pain relief yesterday. Went to the docs this morning .. was there on time!! .. and was prescribed honey ointment rather than being given more dressings.
That's it really for today .. I'm rather tired .. had hot chocolate today and got back here ok .. no tummy troubles .. though I worry a bit ofcourse now but I guess there's not really any reason to .. it was just my cold doing that before. I should've gone in somewhere and asked for help I guess but I didn't really know what was going to happen. Well, I do now .. so if there's a next time I won't try and struggle back like I did that evening .. though .. I did have the time to get back before things got really bad.

I was saying to someone I know round here .. known her a long time now and she's ill herself that when we met I'd never have thought anything like this would happen to us. She's a fair bit younger than me .. quite a lot younger .. it's really not fair at all. She was a lot better than she had been a few weeks ago but wasn't feeling that good today and said this is about as good as it's going to get for her.

I guess she's with the same team as me in the hospital because hers is basically a skin condition that can cause some other problems .. hers has while someone else I know has the same condition and hers hasn't progressed during the 20 or so years she's had it.